Solar modules PV module solar panel
Would you like to install a solar system in your home or office, but don't know where to start? There are many things to consider before you buy a solar system.
Solar energy has become very affordable in the last decade, and now even homeowners can afford to put solar panels on their homes. The benefits of installing a solar system include energy independence, lower electricity bills and environmental sustainability.
However, choosing the right solar panel system for your home can be overwhelming. Before you buy, ask yourself these important questions.
Half-cell solar modules (HCSM) are photovoltaic cells that have an efficiency of about 25% compared to conventional silicon-based PV cells. They can be used in both single-junction and double-junction configurations.
Monocrystalline solar cells
Solar cells that use monocrystalline silicon wafers for their semiconductor layers. They have a higher efficiency than polycrystalline silicon modules.
How much surface area is needed for photovoltaics?
For 1 kWh of generated electricity, 6 to 12 m² of surface area is required. This includes the installation area and the ground area around it. A PV system with an installed capacity of up to 4 kWp requires about 24 to 48 m² of space.
Why is the weight of a solar module important?
The weight of a solar module plays an important role in the installation. In addition to the weight of the PV modules themselves, you must also consider the weight of the equipment used to mount the modules on the roof structure. This includes the brackets for the PV modules, the fixings and the cables connecting the modules to the inverter. If the weight of the entire installation exceeds the maximum permissible value, this can cause damage to the roof structure. Therefore, you must calculate the total weight of the components involved in the installation of your system, including the weight of the modules themselves.
What will change for electricity grids as a result of the federal government's plan?
No VAT (NVAT) will be introduced on solar systems in 2023. This means that no additional taxes will be levied on the purchase of solar energy systems.
- -58%[Bundle] 415W Tongwei BLACK FRAME solar module Tier 1
RRP EUR 259.66EUR 108.40 *
- -27%[Bundle] Growatt foldable monocrystalline solar panel 100W
RRP EUR 319.33EUR 234.45 *
- -25%[Bundle] Growatt foldable monocrystalline solar panel 200W
RRP EUR 605.88EUR 453.70 *
- -56%[Bundle] 420W Jinko Tiger N-Type Black Frame JKM420N-54HL4-V
RRP EUR 210.08EUR 92.44 *
- -50%[Bundle] 425W Jinko Tiger N-Type Full Black JKM425N-54HL4-B
RRP EUR 199.00EUR 100.00 *
- -63%[Bundle] 435W Jinko Tiger Neo N-Type Black Frame JKM435N-54HL4R-V
RRP EUR 251.26EUR 92.02 *
- -63%[Bundle] 440W Jinko Tiger N-Type Black Frame JKM440N-54HL4R-V
RRP EUR 251.26EUR 94.03 *
- -40%[Bundle] JINKO SOLAR 440W / 15840Wp BLACK FRAME range
RRP EUR 5,621.01EUR 3,360.50 *36 piece | EUR 93.35 / piece
- -55%[Bundle] TRINA SOLAR 430W / 15480Wp BLACK FRAME range
RRP EUR 6,721.85EUR 3,024.37 *36 piece | EUR 84.01 / piece
- -53%[Bundle] TRINA Vertex S+ 435W / 15660Wp BLACK FRAME range
RRP EUR 6,721.85EUR 3,192.44 *36 piece | EUR 88.68 / piece
- -49%[Bundle] TRINA Vertex S+ 440W / 15840Wp BLACK FRAME range
RRP EUR 6,899.00EUR 3,486.55 *36 piece | EUR 96.85 / piece
- Special offer[Bundle] ULICA SOLAR 415W / 14940Wp BLACK FRAME rangeEUR 3,192.44 *36 piece | EUR 88.68 / piece
- -25%[Bundle] REC Solar Alpha REC420AA Pure-R Black 420W
RRP EUR 334.45EUR 252.02 *
- -38%[Bundle] REC Solar TwinPeak 5 410W BLACK FRAME REC410TP5
RRP EUR 400.00EUR 248.66 *
- Item bundle[Bundle] SoliTek SOLID Agro 245W Frameless Glass-Glass Bifacial
RRP EUR 256.30EUR 175.63 *
- Item bundle[Bundle] SoliTek SOLID Bifacial 370W glass-glass frameless
RRP EUR 256.30EUR 176.39 *
- Item bundle[Bundle] SoliTek Standard HalfCut 108 cells 415W Black Frame
RRP EUR 236.97EUR 176.39 *